- Recirculation is recommended for all silos in excess of 200T capacity.
- Required phosphine concentration distributed throughout all parts of the silo within 24 hours, as showed by trials conducted by CSIRO.
- When used in conjunction with Kotzur sealed silos, the units have proved to achieve concentrations at least 3x the minimum required for fumigation for up to 7 weeks. This provides a good margin to ensure extinction of insect populations.
- The box can be moved from silo to silo after fumigation.
- Ground level fumigation. Active ingredient and residue handled safely on the ground making the process much safer than fumigating in the silo headspace.
- Explosion relief panel fitted for operator protection
- Phosphine tablets are not put into silo. Eliminates risk of fire/combustion in grain.