Weigh Screws offer an accurate reading on a dynamic weighing (as opposed to batch weighing) basis, which can be achieved in the shortest physical length of all three Kotzur weighing systems. They are typically used for systems processing up to 100 TPH. Our bespoke design minimises the vibrations inherent to screw conveyors, and in conjunction with our control software, the signal noise is all but eliminated to return weigh accuracy of up to ±0.05 kg/s. The screw is physically isolated from the rest of equipment on site to further contribute to the integrity and reliability of the reading.
Weigh screws, like all Kotzur Screw Conveyors, can be fabricated from mild steel with a galvanized finish on the casing, or stainless steel for increased protection against corrosion. The unit comes with its own mounting frame, and an array of load cells which can be connected to the Kotzur Control System.
- Quality welds from our Australian factories deliver product integrity and peace-of-mind
- Tubular design for site hygiene
- Triple load cell design for true mass reading
- Built to withstand industrial conditions in the Australian climate
- Physically isolated from the system to minimise false readings