Kotzur-developed technology to improve harvest efficiency. The facility offers bulk grain storage, but with the ability to in-load and out-load the silos automatically. Six silos available for storing multiple types of product, with total capacity of 1,473T (wheat).
- Road pit setup allows for trucks on site to in-load product into storage easily and during harvest. This reduces freight costs for transferring the product elsewhere for storage.
- As the facility is located on the farm site, harvesting can continue with minimal interruptions as product can be loaded in and stored within minutes.
- The facility can be operated any time of day, any time of week (24/7 operation). Allowing for round the clock harvest and storage of product, at any time that is convenient.
- With aeration and outload product blending available, managing high moisture product and out of spec grain is easily achievable.
- With truck loading available on the facility, product sold can be out loaded as quickly and efficiently as it is in-loaded.