Short Term Grain Storage.
Storage of grains which are not susceptible to insect pests
Unsealed silos are not recommended where insect pests present a risk. Ask for further information on the importance of sealed silos in the drive to control insects and maintain grain free of chemical residue.
- Fully factory assembled and delivered ready to use.
- Zincalume walls/roof and galvanized hopper/support structure.
- Ground Operated Centre Lid Opening.
- Roof hatches lock down with spring catch.
- Lever operated outlet slide gate.
- All silo models can be varied/modified to specific customer requirements.
- Covered by Kotzur 5 year warranty.
|Model||Capacity M3||Capacity Wheat(1) T||Max Load T(2)||Height to Centre M||Height to Eave M||Nom. Diameter M||Outlet Height mm||Bottom Outlet mm||Cone Angle||Auger Length(3) M (ft)||Footing Plan Style||Wide Load Pilots(4)||Silos per truck (6)||Centre Fill Dia(mm)||Roof Side Inspection Hole(7)||Sight Glass Level Indication||External Wall Roof Ladder & Cage||Remote Opening Standard||Base Manhole||Aeration||White Colorbond Walls Roof||Bagging Chute|
|K431||31||25||28||5.9||5||3.1||500(5)||200||32/42°||10.2 (34′)||4 leg||None||2||500||OPT||STD(A)||OPT||STD||STD||OPT||OPT||STD|
|K448||48||39||44||6.1||5||3.8||500(5)||200||31°||10.5 (35′)||4 leg||1||2||500||OPT||STD(A)||OPT||STD||STD||OPT||OPT||STD|
|K458||58||47||53||6.9||5.8||3.8||500(5)||200||31°||11.9 (40′)||4 leg||1||2||500||OPT||STD(A)||OPT||STD||STD||OPT||OPT||STD|
- Wheat capacity based on typical consolidated/compacted bulk density in silo.
- Max. Load based on engineering design. This may not apply to products other than grain.
- Auger lengths are indicative only and are based on 40° angle.
- Pilot/Escort vehicle requirements may vary in certain locations (e.g. metropolitan areas).
- Outlet height on skid base silos increases when placed on concrete footings. Ref. Footing Plans. 6. Number of silos that can be transported per delivery.
- Due to changes in OHS regulations, from Jan 2003 roof manhole and internal ladder are no longer supplied
(A) One sight glass is standard in each ring. Additional sight glasses are optional.
(B) One sight glass is standard in each ring plus one additional sight glass high in top ring.
Brochures & Manuals
Kotzur's experienced sales team will help you find the best Storage Solution and delivery date to suit your needs.
2. Made to Order
All our silos are made to order at our factory based in Walla Walla (NSW).
3. Footing Preparation
Prior to your delivery, the footings will need to be completed.
Kotzur logistics and silo delivery teams will be in touch with you to ensure that your silo is safely delivered and installed.