Kotzur large elevated silos can be utilised for a variety of uses. Their guaranteed gas tight seal and ease of filling and emptying ensures they are a true general-purpose silo.
Suitable for long term storage they are also ideal for using as a hospital silo for unsealed storage fumigating grain for insect infestations before out turn.
Kotzur large elevated silos are also available with 45 degree cone angle for difficult-to-handle products.
All large elevated silos are constructed on site by experienced Kotzur construction crews to your specifications.
- Factory manufactured components, assembled on site.
- Rapid emptying due to elevated hopper design.
- Engineered and certified to Australian Standards and Codes.
- Galvanised Roof, Walls, Hopper and support structure.
- Gas Sealed to 5 minute half pressure decay standard.
- Pest Eradication with out chemical residue and risk of insect resistance.
- External wall/roof ladder system for roof access.
- Convenient, quick acting seal system for all hatches and openings. Additional sealants (eg. silicone) are NOT required each time bin is sealed.
- Bin is protected with a high capacity oil relief valve.
- Clean design – no internal stiffeners.
- All structural seals use high quality, long lasting materials.
- Sight glass level indicators standard in each wall strake.
- We can customise all models suit specific customer requirements
- Covered by Kotzur 5 year warranty.
|Model||Capacity M3||Capacity Wheat(1) T||Max Load T (2)||Height to Centre M (3)||Height to Eave M (3)||Nom. Diameter M||Outlet Height mm (3)||Cone Angle||Auger Length(4) M (ft)|
|GPE 6-2-45||50||40||46||6.2||5||4.4||600||45°||11.9 (36)|
|GPE 6-3-45||67||54||62||7.3||6.1||4.4||600||45°||12.8 (42)|
|GPE 6-4-45||82||66||75||8.4||7.2||4.4||600||45°||14.7 (48)|
|GPE 6-5-45||97||78||89||9.5||8.3||4.4||600||45°||16.6 (54)|
|GPE 8-3-35||121||98||111||7.8||6.1||5.8||700||35°||13.6 (45)|
|GPE 8-4-35||150||122||138||8.9||7.2||5.8||700||35°||15.5 (51)|
|GPE 8-5-35||179||146||165||10||8.3||5.8||700||35°||17.4 (57)|
|GPE 8-3-45||129||105||119||8.6||6.9||5.8||700||45°||15.2 (50)|
|GPE 8-4-45||159||129||146||9.7||8||5.8||700||45°||17.1 (56)|
|GPE 8-5-45||188||153||173||10.8||9.1||5.8||700||45°||19.0 (62)|
|GPE 10-3-35||207||172||190||8.7||6.7||7.3||700||35°||15.2 (50)|
|GPE 10-4-35||253||210||233||9.8||7.8||7.3||700||35°||17.1 (56)|
|GPE 10-5-35||299||248||275||10.9||8.9||7.3||700||35°||19.0 (62)|
|GPE 10-6-35||345||286||317||12||10||7.3||700||35°||20.6 (68)|
|GPE 10-4-45||267||221||246||10.7||8.6||7.3||600||45°||18.7 (61)|
|GPE 10-5-45||313||260||288||11.8||9.7||7.3||600||45°||20.6 (68)|
|GPE 10-6-45||359||298||330||12.9||10.8||7.3||600||45°||22.5 (74)|
|GPE 10-7-45||404||335||372||14||11.9||7.3||600||45°||24.4 (80)|
|GPE 10-8-45||450||373||415||15.2||13.1||7.3||600||45°||26.4 (87)|
|GPE 10-9-45||496||412||456||16.3||14.2||7.3||600||45°||28.4 (93)|
|GPE 12-5-45||472||392||434||13||10.6||8.7||700||45°||22.7 (74)|
|GPE 12-6-45||538||447||495||14.1||11.7||8.7||700||45°||24.6 (81)|
|GPE 12-7-45||604||501||556||15.2||12.8||8.7||700||45°||26.3 (86)|
|GPE 12-8-45||670||556||616||16.3||13.9||8.7||700||45°||28.0 (92)|
|GPE 12-9-45||736||611||677||17.4||15||8.7||700||45°||29.8 (98)|
- Wheat capacity based on typical consolidated/compacted bulk density in silo.
- Max. Load based on engineering design for wheat at 920kg/m3 – this load will vary for products with differing properties.
- Alternative (non Standard) Outlet heights are optional on all models.
- Auger lengths are indicative only and are based on 35° angle. As differing auger brands elevate to different angles, always check individual auger height.
- Please Note – Larger commercial models are available to 2000 tonne capacity.
Brochures & Manuals
Kotzur's experienced sales team will help you find the best Storage Solution and delivery date to suit your needs.
2. Made to Order
All our silo parts are made to order at our factory based in Walla Walla (NSW). Other handling and processing parts are made at our factory based in Toowoomba (QLD).
3. Earthworks and Site Preparation
Get ready for the installation of additional storage by completing any necessary earthworks.
4. Delivery and Installation
Kotzur Silo delivery and building teams will be in touch with you to let you know when your order will be delivered and installed. The duration of the installation process varies depending of the complexity of the set up.