Kotzur Fertiliser silos are internally coated with a high build epoxy to provide extra durability against the harsh nature of some fertilisers. They are suited for the storage of super phosphate and other fertilisers, and may also be used for short term grain storage.
For nitrogen fertiliser and long term storage of grain, the gastight option is recommended.
- Fully factory assembled and delivered ready to use.
- Hopper protected internally with a High Build Epoxy coating.
- Colorbond walls/roof and galvanised hopper and support structure.
- 50° hopper for maximum flow.
- Large diameter outlet with rack and pinion slide on large models.
- Ground operated Centre Lid opening.
- Optional External wall/roof ladder for roof access.
- All silo models can be varied/modified to specific customer requirements.
- Covered by Kotzur 5 year warranty.
|Model||Capacity M3||Capacity Fertiliser(1) T||Max Load T(2)||Height to Centre M||Height to Eave M||Nom. Diameter M||Outlet Height mm||Outlet Diameter mm||Cone Angle||Auger Length(3) M (ft)||Footing Plan Style||Wide Load Pilots(4)||Silos per truck (6)||Centre Fill Dia (mm)||Roof Side Inspection Hole(7)||Sight Glass Level(8) Indication||External Wall Roof Ladder & Cage||Remote Opening Standard||Sealed Gastight||Remote Opening auto sealing||4 Leg Base||Rack and Pinion Outlet||Base Manhole||White Colorbond Walls Roof|
|K432F||32||30||31||5.9||4.9||3.4||500||450||50°||10.2 (34′)||4 leg||None||2||500||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||STD||STD||STD||STD|
|K440F||40||38||40||6.7||5.7||3.4||500||450||50°||13.2 (43′)||4 leg||None||2||500||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||STD||STD||STD||STD|
- Fertiliser capacity calculated at 950 kg/m3.
- Max. Load based on engineering design for fertiliser at 1000kg/m3 This will vary for products with differing properties.
- Auger lengths are indicative only and are based on 30° angle (a lesser angle compared to grain!).
- Pilot/Escort vehicle requirements may vary in certain locations (e.g. metropolitan areas).
- Outlet height on skid base silos increases when placed on concrete footings. Ref. Footing Plans.
- Number of silos that can be transported per delivery.
- Due to OHS regulations, from Jan 2003 roof manhole and internal ladder are no longer supplied.
- One Sight Glass is standard in each ring, plus one additional sight glass high in top ring. Additional Sight Glasses are optional.
Brochures & Manuals
Kotzur's experienced sales team will help you find the best Storage Solution and delivery date to suit your needs.
2. Made to Order
All our silos are made to order at our factory based in Walla Walla (NSW).
3. Footing Preparation
Prior to your delivery, the footings will need to be completed.
Kotzur logistics and silo delivery teams will be in touch with you to ensure that your silo is safely delivered and installed.