Feed and Pellets silos are specially designed for the storage of stockfeeds. Kotzur pellet silos can be installed with automatic feeding systems for a variety of livestock industries.
Kotzur pellet silos are favored by leaders in the dairy, piggery, poultry and feedlot industries. They are suitable for grain storage (to max. design load) and like all Kotzur silos, are built to last!
- Fully factory assembled and delivered ready to use.
- 50 degree hopper for maximum flow (60 degree optional in 4 leg design only).
- Zincalume walls/roof and galvanized hopper/support structure.
- 500 mm diameter centre fill hole with spring catch.
- Heavy Duty, Hot Dipped galvanized, one piece pneumatic fill pipe with long radius bend in roof to prevent product damage.
- Aust. Standard 100 mm camlock adaptor for feed delivery connection.
- Vent pipe to convey dust away from silo roof.
- Sight glass to indicate when silo near empty.
- Large diameter outlet to minimise product bridging.
- All silo models can be varied/modified to specific customer requirements.
- Covered by Kotzur 5 year warranty.
|Model||Capacity M3||Capacity Feed(1) T||Max Load T(2)||Height to Centre M||Height to Eave M||Nom. Diameter M||Outlet Height mm||Bottom Outlet mm||Cone Angle||Auger Length(3) M (ft)||Footing Plan Style||Wide Load Pilots(4)||Silos per truck (6)||Centre Fill 500mm||Roof Side Inspection Hole(7)||Sight Glass Level(8) Indication||External Wall Roof Ladder & Cage||Remote Opening Standard||Standard Fill Pipe Diameter||Vent Pipe to Ground Level||Feed System Adaptor||Base Manhole||White Colorbond Walls Roof||Bagging Chute|
|K410P||10||6||7||4.8||4.2||2.2||1000||250||45/70°||8.2 (27′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||N/A||STD||OPT||STD||90mm||OPT||OPT||STD||N/A||STD|
|K419P||19||11||12||5.2||4.3||3.1||900||340||50°||8.8 (29′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K425P||25||15||16||6.1||5.2||3.1||900||340||50°||10.4 (34′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K432P||32||19||21||6.2||5.2||3.4||700||420||50°||10.5 (35′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K440P||40||24||26||7||6||3.4||700||420||50°||11.9 (39′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K448P||48||29||31||7.8||6.8||3.4||700||420||50°||13.3 (44′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K456P||56||34||36||8.7||7.7||3.4||700||420||50°||14.8 (49′)||4 leg||None||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K452P||52||31||34||6.9||5.8||3.8||600||420||50°||11.9 (40′)||4 leg||1||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K462P||62||37||40||7.8||6.7||3.8||600||420||50°||13.4 (44′)||4 leg||1||2||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
|K472P||72||43||47||8.6||7.8||3.8||600||420||50°||14.8 (49′)||4 leg||1||1||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||STD||105mm||STD||OPT||STD||OPT||OPT|
- Feed capacity calculated at 600 kg/m3.
- Max. Load based on engineering design for feed at 650kg/m3. This load will vary for products with differing properties. These silos are not designed to be filled full with wheat/fertiliser etc.
- Auger lengths are indicative only and are based on 40° angle.
- Pilot/Escort vehicle requirements may vary in certain locations (e.g. metropolitan areas).
- Outlet height on skid base silos increases when placed on concrete footings. Ref. Footing Plans.
- Number of silos that can be transported per delivery.
- Due to changes in OHS regulations, from Jan 2003 roof manhole and internal ladder are no longer supplied. 8. One Sight Glass is standard in each ring. Additional Sight Glasses are optional.
Brochures & Manuals
Kotzur's experienced sales team will help you find the best Storage Solution and delivery date to suit your needs.
2. Made to Order
All our silos are made to order at our factory based in Walla Walla (NSW).
3. Footing Preparation
Prior to your delivery, the footings will need to be completed.
Kotzur logistics and silo delivery teams will be in touch with you to ensure that your silo is safely delivered and installed.