Scalpers remove undersize or oversize material from your bulk material and are widely used in the grains industry for the preparation of stock feed rations.
They consist of a series of rotating screens with specifically designed perforations to enable your desired product to pass through or be carried over. We have several scalper models available to suit your grain flow rate, and screening precision requirements.
Advantages of incorporating a scalper into your facility include, but not limited to, a greater level of protection for flaker mills from stones, and removal of sticks or leaf/fibrous matter that could block your conveying or storage system.
- Single, double or triple screen options enable you to clean your product with precision
- Access doors for ease of maintenance
- Bespoke screen perforations deliver separation performance
- Quality gearmotor delivers consistency and reliability
- Quality welds from our Australian factories deliver product integrity and peace-of-mind
- Material – Mild steel construction with options of other materials to your specification.
- Finish – High quality paint to last in Australian conditions. Other finishes are available at your request.