Strong & durable Hawk equipment range now manufactured by Kotzur in Toowoomba.
Effective and efficient processing of cereal grains and legumes is an ever increasing trend in rural Australia, and purpose built roller mills are specifically designed for stock feed producers, feedlots, dairies, poultry and pig farms.
The renowned HAWK-EQUIP range of roller mills enable fast and variable processing, whilst ensuring excellent roll life with case hardened high carbon steel rolls.
- Handles all types of grains
- Easy roll adjustment for grain gap settings
- Magnetic protection as standard
- Case hardened high carbon steel rolls
- Hot dipped galvanized finish (except guards)
|Model||Roll Width (mm)||Electric Motor (KW)||Maximum Capacity (TPH)||415 VAC Power||240/480 VAC Power||Available in 2 & Power 3 Bank Models|
|HM4RME||100||4||1.5 – 2 (1)||OPT||OPT||Yes|
|HM8RME||200||5.5||3 – 4 (1)||OPT||OPT||Yes|
|HM12RME||300||7.5||5 – 6 (1)||OPT||OPT||Yes|
(1) Single mill TPH (tonnes per hour) based on clean average wheat, 760 kg/m3
- Designed to process all grain types including peas, lupins and corn,
- Simple and fast adjustment of rolls for grain gap setting,
- Spring tensioned adjustable roll to help minimize roll damage caused by foreign body,
- Simple yet positive flow rate adjustment,
- Designed for ease of service – takes about 1 hour to remove and replace entire centre,
- Standard issue magnetic bar protection from iron based objects,
- Complete with ‘hopper top’ or ‘slide top’ for same cost (slide top not on all models),
- Rolls made from high grade steel with carbon nitride (case hardened) rolls,
- Rolls driven at different speeds to promote a cutting action, thereby reducing dust,
- Hot dipped galvanized finish, except for guards which are gal sheet,
- Gear driven rolls reduce noise, increases mill efficiency and lowers maintenance,
- Grease lines to bearings behind drive components and
- Standard issue cast iron taper lock pulleys and gears.