Welders / Fabricators x3
Kotzur Group of companies is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with over 120 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury) and 50 employees based in Toowoomba Qld. With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
We are looking for 3 welders/fabricators to join our team at our Walla Walla manufacturing plant.
To be considered for this position, you must:
• Be able to work as a team and independently
• Be able to fabricate from plans
• Be experienced in all aspects of welding and fabricating
• Be aware and comply with site W H & S requirements
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and quality
• Have a solid work ethic and a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
• Have punctual and reliable qualities
• Have either a trade qualification (Cert III Engineering Fabrication) or 3 years relevant experience.
• Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Suitable applicants will be required to undergo a full pre-employment health assessment including a drug and alcohol screening.
If you believe you have the above attributes, please submit your resume via the Seek website, listing a minimum of 2 referees.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17 September 2021.
Kotzur is an equal opportunity employer.