Sheet Metal Workers
Kotzur Pty Ltd is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with over 120 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (25 minute drive from Albury). With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
Continued growth and business expansion means we require the services of Sheet metal workers to join our team.
The successful applicants will need to possess and undertake:
- Have a willingness to work
- Be punctual and responsible
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in both MIG and TIG welding
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to a high standard
- Experience in handling a range of materials, including difficult materials
- Experience with materials such as steel, aluminium & polymer
- Cutting material, weld prep, grinding
- Adherence to WHS
- Fabrication and boilermaker experience
- Select types of sheet metal according to building or design plans
- Measure and mark dimensions and reference lines on metal sheets
- Drill holes in metal for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Install metal sheets with supportive frameworks
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites
- Maneuver and anchor large sheet metal parts
- Fasten seams or joints by welding, bolting, riveting, or soldering
Skills & Attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in steel and aluminium fabrications and welding
- Certificate III in Engineering (Welding Fabrication) or equivalent
Above award wages are offered.
Please submit your resume, listing a minimum of 2 referees, by email to email@example.com by Friday 21 May 2021.
Kotzur is an equal opportunity employer.