Sheet Metal Worker
Kotzur Bulk Solids Handling Pty Ltd is a specialist manufacturer of mechanical handling equipment for the agricultural, industrial and mineral resource industries based in Toowoomba, and has been in business now for over 45 years.
We require the services of an energetic, Sheet Metal Worker to join our plant in Wilsonton.
• Operation of brake press and guillotine
• General pressing/programming/rolling
• Operation of pyramid rollers
• Welding of mild steel and stainless steel.
The successful applicant must:
• Be committed to safe work practices
• Be trade qualified or have experience in sheet metal work
• Be able to read and interpret technical drawings
• Have good problem solving skills
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Be reliable and have a sound work ethic
Ideally (but not essential) you will possess a forklift licence.
You must be an Australian citizen, or a permanent resident, or have full work rights in Australia.
Suitable applicants will be required to undergo a full pre-employment health assessment including drug and alcohol screening.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team that is passionate about delivering industry-leading solutions to Australian Agribusiness.
Applications, listing a minimum of two referees, should be made via the Seek website by Friday 11 June 2021.