Are you ready to launch your career in Project Management? Then here is your opportunity.
KOTZUR GROUP is a market leading engineering/fabrication business with over 190 employees across our Walla Walla and Toowoomba sites. Servicing all of Australia, we specialise in providing silo storage and materials handling solutions for the agricultural, industrial and commercial sectors.
As part of our growth, we have created the new role of Project Scheduler. This role will ensure that client projects are scheduled across the design, manufacturing, project management and site build departments. The Project Scheduler will have visibility across the business, and is the ideal role to launch a career in the project management field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and overseeing the project schedule
- Project scheduling within the Project Management team
- Develop capacity models of the Design and Engineering, Production, Project Management teams
- Liaise with department stakeholders to align on priorities
- Be the gatekeeper for any changes to the schedule
- Other duties within the Project Management team as required
This role would be ideal for either a recent Engineering graduate or someone with a mechanical trade/ engineering qualifications looking to commence and develop a career in projects.
Full time role preferred, and an attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications listing a minimum of two recent referees should be made through the Seek website. Applications close Monday 9/10/2023.