Are you passionate about project management? We are growing, and we need your help!
The KOTZUR GROUP of companies is a long established, successful family owned engineering/fabrication business with over 195 employees across Walla Walla NSW and Toowoomba Qld. With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
We are growing at a fast pace, and need high quality people to help us meet this demand. We are seeking a qualified and experienced person to take on the role of Project Manager to join our Walla Walla Project Management team. You will have Construction Project Management experience and be responsible, but not limited, to the following:
- Prepare and oversee a project timeline that meets client requirements with realistic expectations for drafting and manufacturing personnel, suppliers and contractors
- Oversee contract negotiations with third parties including, but not limited to; suppliers, customers, consultants, and contractors. This will include a critical analysis of all contracts presented to the Company
- Coordinate and oversee the supply of all deliverables to site. This will involve in house manufacturing and third party suppliers
- Coordinate and oversee site works, including contractors and the provision of equipment
- Provide advisory guidance and support to site management and contractors regarding WHS
- Manage interface with contractors and the client
- Monitor and report progress to the Kotzur team and the client
- Monitor and report financial commitments and outgoings to the Kotzur team
- Maintain all quality assurance procedures and records.
- Arrange and manage the commissioning process
Possessing excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and oral communication, and an intermediate level of experience with the Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Project, you have the ability to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders, developing and maintaining strong working relationships, to ensure our customers receive high quality product on time. Your enthusiasm and energy will contribute strongly to the continued growth of the business, including maximising Kotzur’s share of the bulk storage and handling systems market.
The role will primarily involve management of projects from small to large, across a broad spectrum of industries. The successful candidate will likely have either mechanical/structural engineering qualifications and/or relevant project management experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for project management, in a growing and innovative business.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications listing a minimum of two recent referees should be made through the Seek website. Applications close Friday 24 February