KOTZUR GROUP is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with 125 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury) and 50 employees based in Toowoomba. With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Procurement Officer to join us on a full time permanent basis.
Working within a team, the successful candidate will be responsible the following:
- Ensure availability of raw materials and components
- Arrange engagement of some subcontractors
- Ensure drawings and job folders are processed, incorporated into production schedule and passed onto relevant staff
- Ensure compliance with customer quality management systems including development of documentation, filing and retrieval of quality records
- Ensure key suppliers are providing raw materials and components cost effectively and on time
- Ensure any queries the Quoting and Estimating teams have regarding costings and schedules are attended to
- Ensure the warehouse and inventory team is working safety
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in formal procurement management.
- High level skills with Excel and Word.
- Highly experienced in the use of MRP/ERP systems
- Strong mathematics and numeracy skills.
- Full time challenging work
- Working for a well-regarded and long established family business
- RDO every 4 weeks
As this is a production support role, the hours of work are primarily between 6:30am and 3:00pm.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications listing a minimum of 2 referees should be made through the Seek website. Applications close Wednesday 1 September 2021.
Kotzur is an equal opportunity employer.