Kotzur Pty Ltd is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with over 120 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury). With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
We are seeking to appoint a Painter to join our Production team. This position suits an individual who wants to take responsibility as well as a willingness to review, develop and create more efficient work processes and practices. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will possess a sound understanding of the relevant WHS requirements.
Key duties include:
- Painting of silo bases, ring beams and general silo components
- Painting and restoration of Kotzur equipment eg forklifts, silo lifting equipment
- Maintaining equipment in good condition
- Carefully following all guidelines for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals and waste
- General repairs and maintenance around the factory
- Participating in factory and systems improvement activities
- Full time challenging work
- Working for a company that is experiencing exciting growth
- RDO every four weeks
All terms and conditions of employment are in line with the Manufacturing and Associated Industries Award 2020. An above award rate will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications, listing a minimum of two referees, should be made via Seek by Friday 25 June 2021.
Kotzur Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.