Field Maintenance Technician
We are growing, and we need your help!
The KOTZUR GROUP of companies is a long established, successful family owned engineering/fabrication business with over 130 employees based in Walla Walla NSW and 55 employees based in Toowoomba Qld. With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of bulk solids storage and handling facilities for the agricultural, industrial and commercial sectors.
We are looking for an energetic, customer focused achiever to join our Walla Walla team. As a Field Maintenance Technician, you will assist with the operation of Kotzur Maintenance Services (KMS).
KMS offers professional ongoing maintenance support for bulk solids storage and handling systems. You will be executing scheduled maintenance programs that minimise downtime during critical periods, as well as breakdown services and site repairs. By undertaking field work, and providing input to comprehensive condition reports, you will play an important role in supporting our customers operations.
Key duties include:
- Prepare and follow safe work plans for tasks.
- Perform all hands on site works as required. This may include conducting inspections, assessing works required, organising tools and parts required to complete the works, maintenance/servicing/commissioning of plant and equipment, compiling and completing reports.
- Assist with the setup of the systems and processes required to operate the KMS division.
- Work with the KMS Coordinator and other Kotzur staff members to incorporate the KMS service into product offerings.
- Assist with the coordination of site works. This will include liaising with employees and contractors, and the provision of equipment.
- Identify and report issues at the earliest opportunity and plan for mitigation of any associated risks.
Skills and Experience:
You will be a pragmatic problem solver who can demonstrate a strong drive for results, coupled with superior customer focus.
You will be able to demonstrate capabilities of achieving results in a competitive business environment in the same or similar role, preferably within the materials handling/mechanical/structural industries (ideally 5 years relevant experience).
It is essential that you possess a relevant trade qualification.
Due to the scope and location of jobs, it is expected that there is a requirement for significant amounts of time working away from home.
An attractive pay rate will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications should be emailed through to email@example.com.
Kotzur Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.