Field Maintenance Manager
KOTZUR GROUP is a market leading engineering/fabrication business with over 120 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury) and 50 employees based in Toowoomba Qld. With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of bulk solids storage and handling facilities for the agricultural, industrial and commercial sectors.
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented achiever to join our Walla Walla team. As a Field Maintenance manager, you will have the opportunity to manage, coordinate and oversee employees and contractors based at two sites (Walla Walla and Toowoomba).
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Projects and KMS, you you will contribute to the continued development of our market leading brand by maintaining business partnerships in our unique and competitive industry.
Key duties include:
- Set up/refine existing systems and processes required to operate the KMS division
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective customers.
- Deliver excellent customer service, manage customer relations and promote customer retention.
- Responsible for quote preparation.
- Manage work allocation to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and implement changes as required.
- Oversee the supervision, staffing and resourcing of the field maintenance teams.
Skills and Experience:
You will be a pragmatic problem solver who can demonstrate a strong drive for results, coupled with superior customer focus.
You will be able to demonstrate capabilities of achieving results in a competitive business environment in the same or similar role, preferably within the materials handling/mechanical/structural industries (ideally 5 years relevant experience).
Prior successful management of a customer base, high energy and motivation to succeed in addition to high level organisational, good verbal and written communication skills, and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project, and an ability to read and interpret mechanical/structural drawings are all requirements of this role. Trade qualifications in a relevant field is essential.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications, listing a minimum of 2 referees, should be made via Seek by Wednesday 4 August 2021.
Kotzur Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.