We are growing, and we need your help!
The KOTZUR GROUP of companies is a long established, successful family owned engineering/fabrication business with over 130 employees based in Walla Walla NSW and 60 employees based in Toowoomba Qld. With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in supplying and maintaining bulk solids storage and handling facilities for the agricultural, industrial and commercial sectors.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team. The Engineering Manager is responsible for all aspects of the engineering function of the Kotzur Group. This includes overseeing a team of engineers and ensuring that all outputs are to the highest quality and produced in a timely manner.
About the role:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the Engineering function of the business, including internal and external resources, and deliver on team outcomes
- Manage R&D activities within the engineering and design context
- Contribute to the business’ drive to continually improve all processes, systems and products
- Encourage and engage in effective collaboration and coordination between relevant divisional areas within the business
- Ensure that engineering activities meet best practice professional standards and guidelines
- Ensure adequate level of project scope detail is achieved at the point of Project Handover
- Maintain a strong customer focus in order to understand requirements and identify solutions.
What you can bring to the role:
To play a part in our ongoing success we are seeking someone with:
- An exceptional understanding of engineering concepts, and ability to apply them.
- The ability to manage project engineering from conception to completion
- Knowledge and application for the AutoDesk Suite of Software and Space Gass, and an understanding of manufacturing BOMs and routing
- Strong leadership skills
Why work for Kotzur?
- An environment based firmly in our values of Respect, Care, Fairness, Integrity, Prudence, and Innovation
- An attractive and competitive remuneration
- Access to our profit share program
- Excellent work-life balance, including 12 RDO’s per year
- An attractive employee recognition program
- Career advancement with the benefits of a country lifestyle (see www.countrychange.com.au for more info)