Continuous Improvement Engineer
KOTZUR Pty Ltd is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with over 120 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury). With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to help design and implement processes, procedures and systems with the aim of improving the efficiency and safety of manufacturing within the business. Our preferred candidate will have degree qualified in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics), with at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of Lean business initiatives across the business.
Key duties include:
- To develop, implement and test optimal design and manufacturing solutions
- To drive process and continuous improvement initiatives utilising 6-signma and Lean manufacturing methods to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- To continuously evaluate equipment and processes to ensure quality and efficiency remain high
- To specify, design and procure new equipment and processes to improve manufacturing efficiencies and safety
- To coordinate and manage the installation and commissioning of equipment
- CAD design and drafting of production equipment, tooling, jigs and gauges.
- Full time challenging work
- Working for a company that is experiencing exciting growth
- RDO every four weeks
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications, listing a minimum of 2 referees, should be made via Seek by Monday 27 September 2021.
Kotzur Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.