Boilermakers/ Welders/ Assemblers
KOTZUR Group of companies is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with over 130 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury) and 60 employees based in Toowoomba Qld.
With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
Our Toowoomba business, Kotzur Bulk Solids Handling Pty Ltd, is a specialist manufacturer of mechanical handling equipment for the agricultural, industrial and mineral resource industries.
We are seeking experienced Boilermakers, Welders and General Assemblers to join our team at our Toowoomba manufacturing plant.
To be considered for this position, you must:
• Be able to work as a team and independently
• Be aware and comply with National and/or State Workplace Health and Safety Laws
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and quality
• Have a solid work ethic and a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
• Have punctual and reliable qualities
• Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or have permanent full work rights in Australia.
For boilermakers/metal fabricators, you must also:
• Be able to fabricate from drawings
• Be experienced in all aspects of welding and fabricating
• Have either a trade qualification (Cert III Engineering – Fabrication) or 3 years relevant experience.
For General Assemblers, it would be preferable if you possess a forklift ticket.
Suitable applicants will be required to undergo a full pre-employment health assessment including a drug and alcohol screening.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team that is passionate about delivering industry leading solutions to Australian Agribusiness.