Asset and Maintenance Manager
KOTZUR Pty Ltd is a progressive engineering/fabrication business with over 120 employees based in Walla Walla NSW (30 minute drive from Albury). With clientele from all over Australia and overseas, we specialise in the provision of storage and handling facilities for bulk solids.
We are looking for a highly qualified Asset and Maintenance Manager to help maintain our facilities, plant and equipment, and improve our business. Our preferred candidate will have relevant trade qualifications, with at least 5 years experience in a similar management role or at least 10 years in a maintenance workshop environment. Experience in a manufacturing setting is highly desirable.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful candidate will lead the maintenance team and manage all assets to ensure that they are meeting the operational and strategic needs of the business.
Key duties include
- Identifying maintenance and break down priorities to minimise production downtime and disruption
- Developing and maintaining Asset Replacement Schedule and write offs
- Coordinating and, on occasion, conducting training around the safe and efficient operation of factory machinery
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers and internal teams to coordinate the installation and commissioning of new machinery
- Overseeing the supervision, staffing and resourcing of the maintenance team
- Full time challenging work
- Working for a company that is experiencing exciting growth
- RDO every four weeks
All terms and conditions of employment are in line with the Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010 and the National Employment Standards. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please contact (02) 60294700 or email email@example.com for a copy of the full position description.
Applications, listing a minimum of 2 referees, should be made via Seek by Monday 14 June 2021.
Kotzur Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.