Seed silos are designed for the storage of small quantities of grain to be emptied into bags, buckets or grain carts.
Sealed silos are recommended where insect pests present a risk. Contact us for further information on the importance of sealed silos in the drive to control insects and maintain grain free of chemical residue.
- Fully factory assembled and delivered ready to use.
- Zincalume walls/roof and galvanized hopper/support structure.
- Open front with offset cone for easy access to empty.
- Roof hatches lock down with spring catch.
- Raised outlet for convenient bagging with standard bagging chute.
- Ground operated centre lid opening.
- All silo models can be varied/modified to specific customer requirements.
- Covered by Kotzur 5 year warranty.
||Capacity Wheat(1) T
||Max Load T(2)
||Height to Centre M
||Height to Eave M
||Nom. Diameter M
||Outlet Height mm
||Auger Length(3) M (ft)
||Footing Plan Style
||Wide Load Pilots(4)
- Wheat capacity calculated at 810 kg/m3.
- Max. Load based on engineering design. This may not apply to products other than grain.
- Auger lengths are indicative only and are based on 40° angle.
- Pilot/Escort vehicle requirements may vary in certain locations (e.g. metropolitan areas).
- Outlet height on skid base silos increases when placed on concrete footings. Ref. Footing Plans.