Location: Northern NSW
A bulk grain storage, drying and outload facility was designed and built by Kotzur. This project was undertaken on a turnkey basis and highlights our ability to not only meet but exceed client expectations. The facility was designed by our in-house design team.
As principle contractor, Kotzur provided Project Management, Site Project Management, Design and Detail drafting and Site Construction resources.
The project demonstrates our ability to engineer and deliver quality projects on time and on budget. The project was highly commended in the Qube Bulk Award for Bulk Handling Facility of the Year 2012 in the Australian Bulk Handling Awards.
Project Features include:
- 4 x GP 18-13 (1,921 T) and 4 x GPE 12-10-45 (666 T) grain silos.
- 1 x 1000 T over rail garner bin with 500 tph grain outloading.
- 400 tph grain intake system with contamination conveying path allowing isolation of contaminated grain.
- 400 tph grain reclaim system to garner bin.
- 20 tph grain drying system.
- Bulk handling equipment supplied by Downfields Engineering, featuring self-cleaning elevators and drag chain conveyors designed to prevent grain accumulation within.
- Facility includes weighbridge, control room & office complex and incorporates the Agris grain management software system.
- Design, Engineering, Construction by Kotzur.